Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
adv ex on 5 january 2024
adv ex on 22 February 2024
banner Expire 26 October 2024
Rescator cvv and dump shop
banner expire at 13 May

Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
banner Expire 1 April  2021

How to get +1k of followers in instagram daily

Premiums

TRUSTED VENDOR
Enjoy!

Hi, I think this post to teach you in some way to get + 1k of followers in Instagram daily (if you dedicate time to this method)

Prepare to read, it's a lot but it's worth this method

- What we will need is to install the Hiketop + apk in our mobile phone, we can find it in our favorite browser.
- Once installed, what we will do in login with our instagram account (it is safe, I used this app before)
- When logearnos tell us if we want to use a referral code, if you want to use mine "FR2746964" so you will get "coins" to redeem for followers
- Then they will give us a mini-brief on how to use this application, ignore this because I will teach them to get it quickly
- Data: The crystals are the coins we need to redeem followers
- Iran to the central button (red) to press it you can see that in the bottom part 3 circles, each circle has a function as you activate more quickly to get followers is greater, the button of the person is that you allow your account to continue to users who use this app, the cloud is that you allow your account to comment to users who use this app and finally the bell does not have any function, what we need is faster so we will activate the 3, it depends on each one
- After activating it, we will press the glass of the center (it is giant so as not to see it) in the notifications bar will let us know that it is working
- Then we went to the 3 people who are in the bottom of the app, as you will see for each person that you will give us 5 crystals (this has a limit of 60 followers for 30 minutes).
- Then if we slide to the left we can see "Karma" which is another type of currency that is generated with what previously activated this karma can be traded for crystals to get followers
- It's time to get followers, we go to the part that is 3 people, in the first box we can see that says 1 minute for 39 crystals if we want to buy that offer press "enter for 39" we also have another offer for 10 minutes of 299 crystals, the normal thing is that per minute you will win between 50 - 100 followers.

Warning: If you have negative karma you can not buy followers, the negative karma is obtained by not following the people of this application (of course if you accepted to follow the other people)

If you dedicate time to this you will get + 1k of daily followers

Your positive + vote is appreciated

Top Bottom